Last updated on March 14th, 2021 at 12:46 am
Windows 7 Aero Blue Lite Edition is one of the special releases of the Microsoft for those users who need a lightweight operating system. It was released a few years back. If you are already using it, make sure to download the latest version and update it. There are lots of pre-installed apps that you can use it free. The important feature that I have observed so far, it is available in multiple languages. Windows 7 Aero Blue is unattended ISO by nature, it means that it will not delete your partitions automatically but you can manually do it. And yes, It’s a pre-activated version. Therefore, just download and install it on your PC or laptop.
Windows 7 Aero Blue Review
The operating system that I am going to review today is quite simple. There are some technical features available, which we need to discuss. So the first thing is it has got the control panel back. They have added the Registry, Group Policy, Recycle Bin, Network, and Windows Switcher again to the new version of Windows 7 Aero Blue Edition. You will also found a fresh and brand new browser called “Microsoft Explorer” so that you enjoy fast and safe browsing.
A lot of updates have been done to the user interface. Now you can easily see any notification about the security and firewall directly on your desktop. It can be personalized according to the user’s needs. The task manager is also enhanced and very efficient when your CPU stuck at some point. Therefore, don’t forget to use it when you have to face any CPU problem. Download Windows 7 Lite here.
One feature that I like is the Windows Update. Your OS will be automatically updated when it got a new update from Microsoft. It provides complete support for system hardware. For example, it allows you to adjust the mouse pointer speed that you are comfortable with. When your system is out of space, you’ll get a low desk space warning.
Features of Windows 7 Aero Blue Lite Edition
Here are some of the highlighted features that I have observed and tested so far.
- Anti-spyware is added to ensure security.
- Windows Firewall is recently updated. Therefore, it will not let any harmful software to affect your system.
- You can select your desired theme from the settings in personalization.
- New smart and smooth fonts.
- Built-in drivers.
- Disk clean up option.
- Hibernate, sleep, restart, and power off options.
- Bluetooth icon is visible on the taskbar for easy access.
- You will get the action center notification on the taskbar.
- Improved control panel.
Windows 7 Aero Blue Screenshots and Images
Minimum System Requirements
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 2 GB Required
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive): Minimum 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2 Or Advance
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows 7 Aero Blue Lite
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Official Files
- Compatibility: 32 Bit (X86) / 64 Bit (X64)
Download Windows 7 Aero Blue Lite Edition Here
The setup for the latest version of Win 7 Aero Blue is now uploaded and available for free download. This edition is also highly recommended for gamers. Moreover, it is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit computers. Download and enjoy the best version of Windows 7 on your device.