Windows 10 is the most widely used operating system across the globe these days. All the new devices including PCs, Laptops and even smartphones comes with Windows 10. It is continuously getting updates and new features. There are various reasons behind its popularity. Being one of the best software producing companies in the world, Microsoft releases different editions for different users. This review is all about Windows 10 Pro, its features and other technical details. Moreover, you can also download the latest version of Windows 10 Pro through direct links from this website.
If you’ve already Windows 10 installed on your PC, you might be wondering if it’s worth it to get the Pro version. In case you’re not satisfied with the current version, I’d recommend you to get a quick upgrade to the latest Pro variant. Well, Microsoft has made a few changes to Windows 10 as well as removed some user’s reported bugs.
If you are looking for a full-featured operating system, you can go for Windows 10 Pro as it offers tons of new features. On the other hand, Microsoft has a great emphasis on security. Therefore, this is one of the highly secured operating systems with lots of security features. If you are looking for the lite version of Windows 10, I recommend you have a look at Windows 10 Lite.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Review and Overview
The Pro variant of Windows 10 is a lot better when it comes to user interface, performance, and stability. Microsoft has brought the older start menu once again and it looks pretty nice. It is a kind of OS where you can do full customization. For example, you can decorate the home screen easily with beautiful live thumbnails. These thumbnails either provide useful information or helps you to quickly access the most important apps. You can change their sizes from small to medium and large and pin your desired apps.
Another thing that I have noticed is Cortana. Like Apple’s Siri, Cortana is a voice assistant that can work with Windows 10 Pro. Microsoft introduced it for the first time as a standalone application and it is capable of answering your questions. Form launching application to scheduling meetings and appointments, Cortana does everything for you. To ensure fast browsing, they introduced the Microsoft Edge instead of Interment Explorer. But still, it lacks some basic features so Google Chrome takes the upper hand. You may also like to download Windows 10 All In One.
Top Ten Features of Windows 10 Pro
So in the review, we are going to shed some light on what is actually included in Win 10 Pro.
- Most of the time you share your PC with colleagues and co-workers. Microsoft came up with a new feature called “Assigned Access”. In order to keep your personal files protected, this feature will help you to develop a lockdown environment in order to give limited access to a user.
- A new and improved BitLocker is also added as an advance security feature. It will keep secure your drives against hacker’s attacks.
- You will find a new icon on the taskbar, which shows all the open applications.
- Create multiple desktops for third-party applications. This feature is quite handy for developers or programmers who run all kinds of third-party apps.
- Using the remote desktop feature, you can easily log in to your device from anywhere.
- Now you can use multiple operating systems on a single PC using the Hyper-V feature.
- Trusted Boot is another best feature that checks each component of PC before the operating system is loaded.
- Windows 10 Pro is a lot faster after the recent update. Even if you use your PC strictly for gaming, you’re good to go for the Pro variant.
- Equipped with Microsoft Diagnostic and recovery toolset as well as the .NET framework.
Minimum System Requirements
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 2 GB
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive): Minimum 16 GB Free Space Required
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Or Advance
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows 10 Pro
- Setup Size: 4.1 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Official Files
- Compatibility: 64 Bit (X64)
Get the Latest Version of Win 10 Professional Here
You can read about more features on the official website. At the end of the day, it’s up to you either to upgrade your Home version to Pro or not. If you want to enjoy the fast performance, good support, and new features, you really need an upgrade. Moreover, we offer the latest version of Windows 10 Pro and it is available for free download.