The Enterprise variant of Windows 10 is specially designed for large businesses and organizations. However, it comes with all the features that are available in Home and Pro editions but the main thing that I like about Windows 10 Enterprise is its high security. Yes, it will keep your system safe from any kind of malware and hacker’s attacks. The operating system is really simple and easy to use. It also comes with multiple languages such as German, Spanish, Chines, English, and Arabic, etc., so you can easily understand and use it. According to a survey, about 70% of the organizations, businesses, and companies use this variant of OS because it has high potential to keep data and devices protected in many ways. You can download the Enterprise Edition free of cost right now from this website. You may also like to download Microsoft Windows 10 Pro here.
It does not mean that you cannot use this version on your PCs. Win 10 Enterprise offers a lot of updates and features for home users too. Therefore, if you need some administration features you are good to go for this edition. It is equipped with the improved version of Windows Defender, which ensures that your system will not be effected through the virus. In order to enhance the performance, Microsoft has removed some unwanted features including the Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Store, Edge and Cortana.
Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Free Download and Overview
If you are looking for a full-featured operating system then this is not the right choice for you. Reason being, it has been released with minimum features and high performance. It is also a best option for gamers. AppLocker is a new feature that helps administrator determine which program users can run on a device. Microsoft aimed to combine the best aspects of user experience from the previous versions and add them to Windows 10 Enterprise. For better compatibility with third-party applications, it has got the .NET Framework and Visual C++ redistributable libraries.
Windows 10 Enterprise Screenshots:
Top Features of Win 10 Enterprise Edition
Here are some of the best features and improvements that you’ll experience after using the Enterprise variant.
- Comes with multiple languages
- Easy to use
- Comes with new user interface and regular updates
- A lot of handy features for gamers and small or mid-range businesses
- Removed a few less used features to make it light-weight
- Offers better performance than ever
- Most widely used operating system in the world
- Stability and security are the main functions of Windows 10 Enterprise
- Equipped with Windows Media Center to enhance the media experience
- .Net Framework and Visual C++ are the additional features
Minimum System Requirements
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 2 GB
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive): Minimum 16 GB Free Space Required
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Or Advance
Technical Setup Details
- Full Setup Size: 9.7 GB
- Software Full Name: Windows 10 Enterprise
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Official Files
- Compatibility: 64 Bit (X64)
Get the Latest Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Here
Please follow the below download link. Make sure to check the system requirements before downloading this operating system. This is a standalone offline DVD set up with all the latest updates and features. It only works with 64-bit computers. We offers the latest versions of all the operating systems for our users. In case if you need any kind of software, please let us know in the comment section below.