Last updated on November 26th, 2021 at 03:01 am
If you are a product designer, building designer, civil engineer, or working related to construction, then you really need the AutoCAD Portable 2022. It is a computer-aided design application for students and professional designers. AutoCAD is an industry-level software used by project managers, engineers, and graphics designers. It works with both 2-D and 3-D designs. In this Portable AutoCAD review, you will read what’s new in AutoCAD Portable, review and new features of AutoCAD, technical details, and user reviews. We have also provided the free download link at the end of this page.
AutoCAD Portable 2022 Free Download Full Version Overview
Working with 2-D and 3-D designs is quite interesting. Before the development of the AutoCAD Portable, designing and creating 3-D models, drafting and drawing was quite a tough task for engineers, professionals, students, and medical professions and especially for beginners. Thanks to Autodesk for releasing such an incredible software. It has also got a dark theme which is very useful for long-time users. You can download Adobe Lightroom CC Portable here.
AutoCAD supports a wide range of APIs for customization and automation. It has got the .NET, AutoLISP, and VBA APIs. They have introduced the latest version in multi-languages including French, Italian, English, Spanish, German, Korean, Chinese and many more. This means that AutoCAD Portable is a global software used by developers, designers, and entrepreneurs across the world.
AutoCAD is mostly used for analyzing the internal details of any 3-D object. This makes easy for engineers and professionals and help them innovate new products. The new features include text customization, dimension style, and advanced level drawing. AutoCAD offers the “AutoCAD Architecture” feature for those architects who want to draw 3-D objects of wall, doors, rooms, and windows. All in all, it is an extremely intelligent and powerful application. It also allows you to link tables within their 3-D drawing to data in MS Excel sheet.
Features of Portable AutoCAD
AutoCAD is loaded with a bundle of new feature. Being owned by a big company like Autodesk, AutoCAD got continuous updates. Below are some of the highlighted features.
- Now you can export and import files PDF files
- New ribbon tabs and panels
- You can do drafting, drawing, and annotations
- Text customization
- It has got many new layouts
- You can make tables and link them to data in Microsoft Excel
- Import 3-D models
- Support for international and national languages
- The recent update has the geographic location and online map included
- A lot of new extensions APIs and Modules for advance 3-D designing
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Win 8 / 8.1 / Win 10
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 2 GB
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive): Minimum 4 GB Free Space Required
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo Or Advance
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: AutoCAD Portable
- Latest Version Added: 2022
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Official Files
- Download: Free
Download Link and Final Verdict
Finally, I can say AutoCAD Portable is really an incredible application with a bunch of toolsets. You can download the portable version for free and can use it without any issues. This is the standalone offline installer setup which can be installed on offline computers. If there is an problem in the download link, please let us know in the comment box below.