Last updated on November 26th, 2021 at 03:32 am
Adobe has created much software in the graphics designing series. The Adobe InDesign CC is one of them. In this article, we are going to review the latest version of Adobe InDesign which was released in the mid of 2018. For those who are aiming to create brochures, e-book, magazine or a PDF, Adobe InDesign CC is a perfect choice. The full version of this amazing application is available for free download. This version is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. SoftLinko provides the full standalone setup for the InDesign CC.
Adobe Indesign CC 2018 Full Version Setup Download
Before the release of Adobe InDesign CC, there were several software available in the market. They were capable of creating and publishing documents for both online and print media. However, the problem with that software was the lack of advanced features. Most of the graphics designers were not happy with the basic features. When the 2018 version Adobe InDesign CC hit the market, users were excited to get this powerful application.
It is also available as a part of Adobe Creative Cloud. If you want to create some amazing stuff, like a poster, or eBook for your magazine, it is the time to get started with Adobe InDesign CC. This program is also widely used in web designing. It offers a bunch of new features that fulfill user requirements. It has got a very friendly user interface. The InDesign offers a variety of tools for both newbies and seasoned graphics designers.
Adobe InDesign allows you to print and design magnificent pictures using their advanced features. This tool is very helpful for those who deal with magazines, newspapers and layered documents. Most of the business owners use this app to take their business to the next level with interactive and digital brochures. With the help of advanced features, users are able to create eye-catching documents that help them in both academic and business careers. It is available for free download for the SoftLinko users with all the latest updates. You may also like to download Adobe InDesign CC 2017 here.
The Advance Features of InDesign CC
Here is the list of all the top features of InDesign CC that make it different from the other apps.
- This app helps you to create your own QFR code for whatever you publish. Therefore, there is no need to use a separate application to generate a QR code for your magazine or e-book.
- You can search for various fonts using the search bar. There is a filter option as well.
- Instant preview of fonts saves a lot of time.
- Adobe InDesign CC free download has the option for online publishing of documents.
- Both noobs and professionals can take advantage of this software.
- Advance tool for creating labels, presentations, e-books, flayers, and certificates.
- There are a lot of built-in effects and drawing tools.
- The split window feature is very helpful in to compare layouts and result in saving much of your time.
- Support for touch screen devices such as Microsoft Surface Pro and more.
[table id=65 /]
[table id=64 /]
[button-yellow url=”https://unique-tutorials.info/how-to-install-adobe-indesign-cc-2018-v13-1-0-76-portable-without-errors/” target=”_blank” position=”center”]How To Install[/button-yellow]
Get Adobe InDesign CC Complete Setup Here
Most of the companies use Adobe InDesign CC to interact with their customers with catchy content. The content may consist of rich media and animations. Even family’s using this software to create unique looking web pages for family functions. With InDesign, you can take the family newsletter to a completely new level.