Last updated on February 12th, 2020 at 06:08 pm
Adobe Bridge is an efficient program widely used for asset management. It was released by Adobe as a part of the creative cloud. Recently the latest version available in the market is Adobe Bridge CC 2020. Due to several requests of users on our website, we have uploaded the official setup files of the Adobe Bridge Creative Cloud. These are completely genuine files and available for free download. The main features of this application are to keep track of all the files like videos, music, and images stored on your PC. Using Adobe Bridge simply make your job easier and give you extra flexibility in decision-making.
Adobe Bridge CC 2020 Full Version Setup Overview
The Bridge is a powerful media management app, which is very easy to use for visual people. It helps you locate, organize, browse and view creative assets. If you have thousands of files on your computer and you are unable to keep track of all the files then Adobe Bridge is a perfect choice. You can tag videos, music, and photos in order to find them easily. It also helps you to read and write RAW files.
Adobe Bridge CC is very easy to use and can be operated by a newbie. The folder area quite resembles with windows explorer, but everything is Bridge is very clear and readable. You have various viewing options. With the most basic setting, your display is divided into three parts; the center part is content, folders, and favorites on the left and metadata on the right. Favorites are just that, your favorite locations like documents, images, and videos. You may also like to download Adobe InDesign CS6 here.
Using Adobe Bridge, you have the option to handle metadata in various different ways. This program helps you in various ways such as organize personal assets, adding watermark, batch edit and even set centralized color preference. Adobe Bridge is not only useful for image management but also illustrator files, InDesign files, audio and video files. Adobe Bridge is a highly customizable application where you can create your own working environment. The installation process is also simple and easy.
Highlighted Features of Adobe Bridge
Here are some of the top features that you will experience after using the Bridge CC 2020.
- The bridge is widely known as a file browser application. It helps you download images from a camera or memory card. It has also the ability to keep track of the files and help you find images, videos, and music stored on the computer.
- It has multiple viewing modes, which helps you to find hidden files easily and organize them in a proper way.
- Very easy to handle the metadata.
- In addition, you can create templates in order to ease your work.
- It helps you to customize personal or team catalog and control multimedia items automatically.
- Batch renaming operation is very easy with Adobe Bridge CC.
- It has got a quite easy and customizable interface where you can select your desired workplace.
- There are tons of options available to customize the thumbnail level metadata, source, author and keyword to a very different need.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 / Vista/ XP / Win 8/ 8.1 / Win 10
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 2 GB
- Full Setup Size: 884 MB (32 Bit) / 1.2 GB (64 Bit) / 29 MB (Additional Fix)
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive): Minimum 2 GB Free Space Required
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Or Advance
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Adobe Bridge CC 2020
- Developers: Microsoft
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Official Files
- Compatibility: 32 Bit (X86) / 64 Bit (X64)
Get Latest Version Of Adobe Bridge CC Here
Adobe Bridge is a wonderful application that makes your job easy. It helps you in various ways, as a full-screen preview of images applying start ratings, copyright information, filtering image and many more. Download the full genuine setup for Adobe Bridge and enjoy the unlimited latest features for free.