Last updated on March 14th, 2021 at 01:27 am
Windows 10 has more than ten flavors. From home edition to business edition, Microsoft has covered each and everything. I have recently come across another fabulous Edition and thought of sharing it with you guys too. You might have no idea about that and of course, very few users know about it. Microsoft named it the “Windows 10 Redstone”. It has been recently updated and still, Microsoft is trying to release continuous updates. As you know, Windows 10 is the most popular edition in the world and used by millions of users. I am glad to share one of the best versions of Windows 10 with you. I hope this would be of great help.
Windows 10 Redstone Free Download Overview
Before jumping to the features and updates, let’s discuss design and user interface. Windows 10 Redstone is specially designed for those users who need a powerful operating system. On the other hand, it is also optimized for the gamer that enhances their gaming experience. The home screen is the same as the Windows 10 Pro but it has got some eye-catchy 3D effects. It is highly compatible with all kinds of applications and software. Windows 10 Redstone has got a new feature in the recent update which is called “Windows Sets”. This feature allows you to open each command in a new tab. This way, none of your open documents will be disturb. Download Windows 10 Lite Here.
Top 7 Features of Windows 10 Redstone
You might know most of the basic features of this edition but here I am going to list some of the updated features that you expect from the recent major update.
- Windows 10 Redstone allows you to copy anything from one device and paste it into another device with the help of Cloud Clipboard. It will keep the copied data on the clipboard until you turn off your computer.
- Microsoft introduced the most advanced version of the snipping tool in Win 10 Redstone. You can simply pin the snipping app into your taskbar. It has many new types of snips you can make including full-screen snip, rectangular snip and Windows snip. Before saving the image, the snipping tool allows you to edit your image.
- In order to ensure fast performance, they added a new feature called “Storage Sense”. The function of Storage Sense is to free up the storage on your hard drive by deleting cache files. It automatically optimizes the hard-drive for better performance.
- In the recent update, it has got a beautiful dark theme, which is highly recommended for gamers. Late night users can also get the advantage of the new dark theme.
- The user-friendly interface, new themes and 3D effects also attract the user’s attention.
- Microsoft Edge is also improved to the next level.
- They have enhanced the interaction of web apps with your mobile app to ensure fast sending and receiving of data.
- Search feature is also improved. Overall, Microsoft Windows 10 Redstone has got many new features and the existence features has been update.
Windows 10 Redstone Screenshots
Minimum System Requirements
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 2 GB
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive): Minimum 20 GB Free Space Required
- Processor: Intel Processor with 1GHz Or Advance
Technical Setup Details
- Operating System Full Name: Windows 10 Redstone
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Official Files
- Setup Size: 4.5 GB
- Compatibility: 32 Bit (X86) / 64 Bit (X64)
Get the Latest Version of Windows 10 Redstone Here
I am glad to announce that the updated version for Win 10 Redstone is now uploaded. You can easily download it just in a few clicks. If you are a gamer or developer and looking for high-performance OS, here is the deal for you. We offer all kind of operating systems, software, freeware and shareware on our website. If you want to request any software from our team, make sure to land on the contact us page. Otherwise, leave a comment in case of any issue.