Last updated on November 26th, 2021 at 02:46 am
Almost all the organizations and companies deal with big amount of data. Therefore, it is important for them to keep a proper backup and security of the user’s data. These big companies require your necessary information and keep them saved in their databases. In the past few years, there were several issues being faced that led to the loss of important data. Then it became immensely important to be careful about the user’s data and information. After a lot of struggle and tries, the tech ninjas introduced a new concept, which they called servers. Every server definitely requires an operating system to run. Looking at various problems, Microsoft decided to introduce a powerful operating system to run those heavy servers. Finally, they come up with Microsoft Windows Server 2019. With the help of servers, you can upload and save a big amount of data for a long time without any issues of losses and security. You may also like to download Microsoft Windows 10 Lite.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Free Download
First of all the question is, what is a server? Well, the server is a program that helps you upload your data to the cloud and retrieve it upon your request. Some of the data are hidden that include your passwords, emails, and other important personal data while some of the data are public. However, when it comes to organizations, like schools, colleges, universities, offices, etc., the data become personal. Then it’s security becomes very important. The Windows Server concept is all about that.
Microsoft has released several editions of the server operating system and the Windows Server 2019 is one of the latest edition. It has been built on the powerful foundation of the previous editions of windows servers, having lots of new features including the application platform, security, hybrid cloud, and HCI. Download Microsoft Windows 7 Lite here.
This version has got some interesting features like the new graphical user interface that improve your productivity on the windows server. The Windows Server 2019is specially built for the web. They have improved controls across the website and improved the security of the web servers. This is the latest version that incorporates the advance concept of cloud computing and follows a better storage infrastructure.
Features of Windows Server 2019 Version
Here are some of the highlighted features.
- The “New Server Manager” is one of the new features that allow you to create server groups that consist of already existing servers on the user’s network.
- You can now completely replicate the virtual machine from one place to another using the Hyper-V Replication feature.
- With the help of Windows Server, you can create applications faster without managing infrastructure.
- It is the latest version of the server operating systems that offer strong security on bothering user-end and server-end.
- Windows Server high-speed operating system that helps you to access and retrieve data in a short time.
- The Windows Server has got the new Dynamic Access Control feature. Under this feature, access to information can be restricted or controlled.
- With the help of IP Address Management, the user can change or renew the IP Address. Almost all the device on this network can be managed and integrated with the in-box DHCF and DNS servers is also possible.
Minimum System Requirements
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 1 GB
- Full Setup Size: 4.3 GB
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive): Minimum 8 GB Free Space Required
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Or Advance
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows Server 2019 Standard
- Latest Version Added: 2022
- Developers: Microsoft
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Official ISO Files
- Compatibility: 64 Bit (x64) / 32 Bit (x86)
Get the Latest Setup for Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition
Here you can download the full setup, which is 100% working. This is the complete offline installer with all the latest updates and features. If you find any issue in the download process, please leave a comment and let us know.